Upholstery Cleaning in Phoenix, AZ
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to Upholstery Cleaning in Phoenix. Because of that, we have been striving since 1998 to bring you exceptional services at a price that anyone can afford. Whether you hire us to clean your carpets, tile, or upholstery, we are dedicated to providing you with an exceptional service that just can’t be beaten by any competitor. In addition to cleaning furniture, we also offer water damage repair, fire damage repair, and mold damage & remediation.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Phoenix
Our technicians are experienced, clean-cut, uniformed and arrive onsite in a branded & professional company vehicle. Our employees on the field and in the office are trained to deliver only the best customer service to you and your home. Avoid falling for “cheap prices” trick by a run of the mill or bait & switch companies. Steamy Concepts only uses the most professional, high powered truck mounted cleaning machines available.
All Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services in Phoenix carry an unconditional 7-day warranty with state of the art techniques that remove dirt, soil, and pet stains for good from your furniture. We are so confident that our pet damage removal system that we will back it up with a 30-day guarantee. If any stains or odors return within 30 days then so will we, at no added cost to you. Call Steamy Concepts in Phoenix now at (602) 748-4448. If you rather keep your experience digital and quick, you can click here to schedule online with us right away and access our specials. If you have a mold or water damage emergency, you can call us now or schedule a FREE visual inspection for your home.
Upholstery Cleaning Questions People Also Asked In Phoenix
In order to keep your upholstery furniture cleaned and in healthy conditions, it’s recommended you have them cleaned once or twice a year. However, if you have kids or have animals who will also be on the furniture, furniture should be cleaned every 3 to 4 months.
On average it should take between 8 and 12 hours for cleaned upholstery to dry out. However, the time can be cut in half by adding in some fans. In many cases, the cleaners will actually also bring some fans to get the airflow started. This will ultimately help speed the process up.
On average it should take a professional around 30-60 minutes to clean your upholstery. In some rare cases, it may take longer.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Reviews in Phoenix, AZ
Amazing service! Had my Truck’s upholstery cleaned and it turned out great! Daniel and Cody took care of me, thank you.
– Ray M.
I’ve known Matt and Lori a long time, way before Steamy Concepts was up and running. They are wonderful folks. I’ve referred them for years and have never heard a complaint. I know that I can feel comfortable that all the employees are well trained and only using quality products. Being on the retail side, I know what quality is!
I highly recommend them for all of your carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as your tile and grout cleaning. Great job!
– Deana M.
Everything went perfectly. Your service tech did an excellent job and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I will not hesitate to call again for carpet, floor or upholstery cleaning. Thank you so much!
– Lynda B.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Yes, Steamy Concepts is certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), and is licensed, bonded, and insured!
- Steamy Concepts has been a local & family owned business since 1998. That is 20+ years servicing the state of Arizona!
- The reviews we receive are publicly posted and viewable on websites like Google & Yelp. Our reviews and great service speak for themselves! Any customer is free to leave a review for their service. If you have any questions or concerns before leaving a review, please do not hesitate to call or contact us!
- Our technicians and customer service representatives are professionally trained and informed of all of our cleaning processes. Our experts will be happy to inform you of our cleaning process whether it be for carpet, tile, upholstery, or rugs. If you need a more visual representation, you can see the results and video processes in our gallery!
- Not to worry! All of the carpets cleaning solutions we use are environmentally safe & green! Our cleaning solutions are strong enough to eliminate all dirt, grime & germs but safe enough to use & completely non-toxic. The solutions we will use are safe for kids & pets who basically live on our carpets & furniture!